A new brochure highlighting our machining services is now available
The brochure gives an overview of our company expertise and facility, with a focus on our sub-contract machining cell.
The cell is designed to support customers with specialised machining work, specifically for the oil and gas sector, and consists of three high specification Doosan machines.
The cell is capable of meeting most Oil & Gas machining requirements including tubing hangers, caps, valve bodies, choke bodies plus many more industrial products.
Features of the cell include:
- A vertical turning centre, capable of performing 2.0m by 1.6m work and up to a capacity of 10 tonnes
- A large CNC Lathe with capacity for 3.25m work piece lengths and a diameter up to 0.75m
- A vertical machining centre capable of up to 1.0m by 0.6m work
- All machines are fitted with Renishaw Tool and component probing capability
- Capability to operate 24 hours per day with 90%+ on-time delivery
- The English version of the brochure is now available from our website