Power Jacks Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
What are cookies?
There is a technology called “cookies” which can be used to provide You with tailored information from a web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to Your browser, which may then be stored on Your computer system. This element of data is a piece of text, not a program. The Site can only access the information from a cookie sent by the Site. We cannot access other cookies sent by other web sites or the information contained therein. Additionally, We cannot learn Your email address or any other information about You through the use of a cookie. The only way We would learn such information is if You specifically submit that information to Us.
May I decline to accept a cookie?
You may decline to accept cookies sent by the Site by selecting an option on Your browser to reject cookies or you can also use the Cookie panel to make your choice.
What benefits do I receive from cookies?
The information we collect
Power Jacks will endeavour to protect any personal information you may provide on the public areas of this website to ensure it remains confidential, and is used only for the purpose described on our site. Cookies help provide additional functionality and help us analyse use of our website more accurately.
You may choose to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name and address, so that we can respond to your requests for information.
- To send you information you have specifically requested
- To process on-line job applications and where you have submitted a job-application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available
- To help us develop the website to be more useful to you
- For marketing and website user processing research or analysis
- Information may also be shared between companies within Power Jacks and with our selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
We will not, in any instance, sell or release your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
When you use this website and provide us with personal information you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
If you require your record to be removed or amended please write to Power Jacks at the address below with proof of identification.
Power Jacks takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. As far as permissible under law, Power Jacks accepts no responsibility for the unauthorised access of personal information held by Power Jacks.